YOUR EMAIL COULD BE WORTH $500 SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 13 OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) ELIGIBILITY: Tilly's "Your Email Could Be Worth $500" Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of World of Jeans & Tops d/b/a Tilly's ("Sponsor") and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. An eligible minor should have his/her parent's or legal guardian's permission to enter this Promotion. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on the first calendar day of the month and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on the last calendar day of the month (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion will run from the date of these Official Rules until cancelled by Tilly's.
3) HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, provide your email address at a store location to a cashier or complete an "Enter to Win" form. Alternatively, you can provide your email at Tillys.com. Limit one entry per person, per valid email address and per household for each Promotional Period. Multiple entries received in a Promotional Period from any person or email address or household after the first entry received from that person or email address or household will be void. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on the last day of the calendar month to be eligible. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like methods for participation in this Promotion is strictly prohibited and all such entries will be void. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant provided he/she is eligible per these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4) WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about the first week of the calendar month following the Promotional Period from all eligible entries received during the immediately prior Promotion Period. All decisions by the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release (the "Eligibility Documents") within five calendar days of date of issuance. If potential winners cannot be reached within two calendar days from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance within the above stated Eligibility Documents time period, with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
5) PRIZES: One $500 Tilly's gift card per Promotional Period. No cash value. Total approximate retail prize value is $500. If any winner is an eligible minor, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
6) TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use.
8) GENERAL RELEASE: By participating, the entrants (and, if eligible minors, their parents or legal guardians) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively, "Releasees") from any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Promotion.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) late, lost, stolen, undelivered, misdirected, delayed, inaccurate, garbled or incomplete entries, or for any electronic, computer, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials (including these Official Rules); or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, hardware, or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion (or any portion thereof) if bugs, virus, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity, administration or proper play of the Promotion (or portion thereof), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
10) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Promotion, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or other legal costs or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
11) RULES/WINNERS' LIST: For the name of the winner in any Promotional Period, available 30 days after the end of the Promotional Period, or for an additional copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Tilly's Tell Us What You Think Sweepstakes, 10 Whatney, Irvine, CA 92618. Please specify "Rules" or "Winners' List". If requesting the Winners' List, please specify for which Promotional Period. Requests must be received within 60 days of the end of the Promotional Period requested. Vermont residents may omit return postage for "Rules" requests. You may also view these Official Rules at Tillys.com.
12) SPONSOR: World of Jeans & Tops, d/b/a Tilly's, 10 Whatney, Irvine, CA 92618.