Our friend James Haunt is one of the most in-demand artists in the game right now. Epic mural paintings, dope t-shirt designs and a body of work that's all his own. It pretty much goes without saying, but James is quickly on his way to securing a spot in the street art history books.
We caught up with James and had him send us over some of his favorite Instagram pics. Have a look what James' artful eye sees through an Instagram frame. Follow James on Instagram at @Jameshaunt and @Tillys
1. I just like how caked up this stencil is. Nine Lives! Shot at Woodward West.
2. I had the pleasure to go to a bunch of Lakers games and sit courtside. Thanks to @chrischrome... SO EPIC. Shout out to uncle chris and fam.
3. My cat Fantasma ( fanny ) R.I.P :(
4. I had a really good time painting in Tijuana, Mexico even though it was one of the hottest days of the year down there.
5. Painting at X Games was so insane!!!! The experience was unreal! Much love to Red Bull, Ryan Runke, Dave Mateus, Brandon Brown, Steph Watari and all the other amazing people involved. Watching it all come together first had was a huge inspiration.
Shop the newest James Haunt Tees right here at Tilly's...