Pro Skater Raymond Molinar has the camera pointed at him most of the time as his on-board skills are documented for the world to see. But Raymond's talents aren't isolated to his four-wheeled skills. He's also an expert photographer whose work has been published and exhibited like crazy over the years.
We recently caught up with the Stereo and Imperial Motion Rider and had him send us his favorite self-shot Instagram flicks. Raymond's phone shots might be a bit better than your average point and shooter. Have a look...
1. Huge fan of 1920's brass lenses. They don't make them like they used to
2. RV trips aren't complete without a mandatory bb gun.
3. New york sunsets views from the grass. I shot this during a music festival at Chelsea park
4. Always had a thing for rainy day photos. Out of focus background with something that has a interesting shape or object, and rain drops in focus.
5. My essentials that I bring on my trips. It's a bit much, but worth it
Shop the Imperial Motion gear that Raymond backs here at Tilly's.