Haiku, Hawaii original and ERGO rider Albee Layer is a ripper. He's down to go hard at any swell, has Indy Grabs on lock and just recently walked away $100,000 richer after winning "Section of The Year" in this years Intersection contest. In short, Albee's on the come up.
We caught up with Albee and shot him some fill-in-the-blank style questions for the latest installment of Sentence Completed. Read on and get to know one of surfings raddest talents.
1. I can’t live without ________ & _________.
jaws and vegout
2. When I’m riding a big wave, the entire world _________.
3. Riding for ERGO is rad because _________.
I'm riding for ERGO. What could be radder?
4. The bands that get me most psyched to ride are ________, ________, & _________.
The Distillers, Slipknot & Spinnerette.
5. Any old day of the week I can eat _________ for dinner.
6. If I never touched I surf board I’d be ________ today.
7. My beverage of choice is ________.
Rockstar (maybe vodka)
8. When I’m not surfing I’m ___________.
9. ______ has claimed most of my money.
10. My favorite surfer of all time is ________.
11. Most people don’t know that I’m _______ & ________.
sensitive & smart(ish)
12. The worst trend in the world is ___________.
13. _______ is my favorite movie of all time?
Green Street Hooligans
14. Right now the future looks ________ because _______.
boring / there's no swells coming soon
15. Three things to do before the apocalypse are _________, __________ & __________.
plant fruit, buy ammo & get all our guns and go to Jason Blues tailer to set up camp
Get the ERGO gear that Albee rocks right here at Tilly's!