Vans Warped Tour 2012 has officially started. And to celebrate, we'll be bringing you exclusive interviews all summer long with select bands who are playing the almighty Tilly's Stage!
Recently we caught up with A Loss For Words frontman, Matt Arsenault, and had him complete some sentences for us. Have a read and see what this Massachusetts native has up his sentence completion sleeve.
1. The one thing I have to have in my Warped Tour survival kit is Frank's Red Hot.
2. The band I’m most psyched to see is Rise Against.
3. The best part of Warped is seeing all our best friends!
4. My beverage of choice is whiskey.
5. As long as I live, I will never eat cat food.
6. When I’m not playing music I’m being a bro.
7. If I wasn’t in a band, I would be a bird.
8. The person I most look up to is Vinnie from Avalanche.
9. Every month, the majority of my paycheck goes to… Wait. What paycheck?
10. My favorite movie of all time is Peter Pan.
11. The three things I want to do before the Zombie apocalypse are Hitchhike across country, backpack Europe,and take my grandmother to Disney!
12. My secret talent is peeing while driving.
13. The worst trend in the world has to be dub step.
14. The craziest / best thing that a fan has given me or done is flew from Japan for two shows!
15. My guilty pleasure is Justin Beiber.
16. My favorite tattoo is my friend Jeremy's memorial tattoo or my Alkaline Trio tattoo.
17. If I were an evil villain, my name & evil talent would be Perverto Man and see through women's clothing.
18. My “can’t live without” item of clothing for Warped is a Celtics hat.
19. My favorite Warped Tour experience is the BBQ after each show.
20. If I had to describe this summer in one sentence it would be a dream come true!
Catch A Loss For Words this Summer on the Vans Warped Tour Tilly's Stage! For now, shop the newest sneakers and more from Vans!