LA Artist James Haunt has been straight killing it these days. And for the past year, he's been on a serious mission, painting custom murals all over the states and collectively blowing minds with his insanely original style. Most recently, James painted an obstacle on the X Games LA Street Course that's currently being shredded.
And to add to James' continued hype, his new line of Tees are now available at Tilly's. We recently tracked down James and had him Complete some Sentences for us. Have a read and see how the man gets down.
1. I’m most likely eating Japanese ramen for dinner.
2. When I paint I think of Some next level out of this world sacred geometric mind bending imagery that I can only attempt to create.
3. If I don’t have anything to draw with, I get creative & start kickin' freestyles.
4. I knew I wanted to paint for a living when I started painting.
5. Right now Drake "Dreams Houston" is on repeat.
6. You don't want to know the gnarliest thing I’ve ever witnessed.
7. When I’m not making art I’m wilding out, crowd surfing & eating Japanese ramen.
8. Don’t tell anyone, but the secret ingredient to happiness is Not to think about it so much.
9. Most people don’t know that I'm asleep half the time I'm painting.
10. If I had a spare million in the bank I’d probably get in way to much trouble.
11. I’m obsessed with designer socks. JAMES HAUNT SOCKS COMING SOON .
12. The best movies ever made are A Clockwork Orange and City of God.
13. Everyday I’m inspired by thinking that today is gonna be the craziest day of my life.
14. I believe in everything.
Get the newest James Haunt Tees now at Tilly's!