Tillys x Igloo “Win a Trip to Orange County, California” [presented by Igloo] Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 13 OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) ELIGIBILITY: Tillys x Igloo “Win a trip to Orange County “Sweepstakes.” is open to legal residents of all states in the U.S. who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of World of Jeans & Tops d/b/a Tilly’s and Igloo Corporation (Collectively, the “Sponsors”) and their and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. An eligible minor should have his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to enter this Promotion. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
PARTICIPANT’S ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST WILL BE DEEMED TO BE A REPRESENTATION THAT THE PARTICIPANT IS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER OR BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 18 AND ENTERING THE PROMOTION WITH THE PERMISSION OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WHO AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES. IF YOU ARE A PARENT OF LEGAL GUARDIAN AGREEING TO THESE RULES FOR THE BENEFIT OF A CHILD BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 18, YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OR HER ENTRY IN THE CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LEGAL LIABILITY THAT HE OR SHE MAY INCUR.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins on Saturday 5/19/18 upon the winner receiving the “Beach Kit Raffle” and ends on Thursday 5/24/18 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Promotion Period”).
3) HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period, Winners of the “Beach Kit In-Store Raffle” at all Tillys Locations have the opportunity to (1) Post a fun photo with his/her Beach Kit on Instagram. (2) Follow @tillys @igloocoolers @andydavisdesigns (3)Hashtag #tillysxigloo. Profile must be public. Winner must be 13 years of age or older. 1 Winner will be chosen on Friday, 5/25 by @Igloocooler.For those that live in CA, enjoy a Staycation & the Workshop! For more details, visit tillys.com/contestbyigloo
All entries become the property of Sponsors’ and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like methods for participation in this Promotion is strictly prohibited and all such entries will be void. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant provided he/she is eligible per these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned on the Instagram Account. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4) WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winner will be selected by Igloo on Friday 5/25/18 from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by Sponsors’, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by message through Instagram from @igloocoolers. The winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, tax form and, where imposing such condition is legal, a publicity release (collectively, the “Eligibility Documents”) within five calendar days of date of issuance. Any guest of the potential winner participating in a prize will need to execute a liability release. If the potential winner cannot be reached within five calendar days from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance within the above stated Eligibility Documents time period, with these Official Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
5) PRIZE: One grand prize winner will receive: (a) round trip coach class air transportation (via airline[s] selected by Igloo “Sponsors’’”) for two adults from the major U.S. gateway city airport near the winner’s hometown to Orange County, California on dates to be determined by Sponsors’; (b) hotel accommodations (one standard room, double occupancy) for two nights/three days at a hotel selected by Sponsors’. This trip will also include a Private Art Workshop presented by Andy Davis at Igloo’s California Headquarters [Igloo Products Corp., 3194 Airport Loop Road-Building E, Costa Mesa, CA 92626].
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of prize is $1,000
Sponsors’ will determine airline, trip itinerary, place of departure, hotel accommodations, and the date and time of Andy Davis’s Creative Art Workshop held at Igloo CA Headquarters, as well as any other trip details in its sole discretion. All travel must be completed by October 1, 2018 and must be arranged with Sponsors’ a minimum of thirty (30) days in advance, and is subject to availability and Sponsors’ approval. If grand prize winner is unable to fulfill grand prize during the time period, grand prize winner forfeits the grand prize in its entirety and an alternate winner may be selected. All travel dates will be determined by the Sponsors’, and once made may not be altered except by Sponsors’. Grand prize winner and travel companion must travel the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Sponsors’ or grand prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Once the travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except at the Sponsors’ sole discretion.
The Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or if such travel companion is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence (a “minor”), the Grand Prize winner must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian, or such travel companion must travel with the written permission of such parent or legal guardian in form and substance acceptable to Sponsors’ in its sole discretion. If the Grand Prize winner is a minor, his or her travel companion must be his or her parent or legal guardian, or the Grand Prize winner must travel with the written permission of such parent or legal guardian in form and substance acceptable to Sponsors’ in its sole discretion. The Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable, and comply with any applicable hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. All aspects of the travel portions of the Grand Prize must be conducted on such dates as determined by Sponsors’ in its sole discretion. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Airfare may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. The ARV for travel prizes may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. Sponsors’ reserve the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. The ARV for travel prizes is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins. The Grand Prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules. The round trip air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. No interest will be awarded on cash prizes. Room taxes and other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the winner/guest. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the Grand Prize winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any charges and/or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Grand Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Eligibility Documents and/or other travel documents. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion engages in behavior that, as determined by Sponsors’ in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsors’ reserve the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion home with no further compensation. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors’
if the trip is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Winner and travel companion must travel together on same itinerary and must have proper identification as may be required by the airlines. Sponsors’ will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen luggage or travel vouchers. Sponsors’ are not responsible for transportation to and from the airport or during the trip.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsors’. Sponsors’ reserve the right to award prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. No substitution, assignment, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes is permitted except by Sponsors’
due to prize unavailability. Sponsors’ also reserve the right to substitute the prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsors’.
6) TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded.
7) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating, each entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors’, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. By participating, entrants also grant consent for Sponsors’ to use name, address and other information provided for the purpose of administering this Promotion and general marketing purposes. Sponsors’ reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
Any entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable for posting, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, will be disqualified. The entry must not contain unsuitable content or depict or describe or incorporate unsafe behavior or situations; obscenity, lewd or inappropriate images, words or text; nudity; acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm or are illegal/dangerous; disparagement of any person or product; racist words, acts or innuendo; illegal drug or alcohol use; or other offensive conduct or material, as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
8) CONSUMER CREATED CONTENT: By submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or Sponsors’ under any fiduciary or other obligation, that Sponsors’ are free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Sponsors’ do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsors’, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted; and (4) you are hereby granting Sponsors’ a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
9) CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Sponsors’ decision. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Sponsors’ will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Promotion and Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Promotion is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of Sponsors’. Sponsors’ reserves the right to terminate this Promotion, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Sponsors’ deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by Sponsors’ and are final. Sponsors’ may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: EACH ENTRANT (AND ANY MINOR ENTRANT’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) AGREES THAT THE PROMOTION ENTITIES (A) SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND ARE HEREBY RELEASED FROM, ANY AND ALL COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH AND BODILY INJURY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR FROM ENTRANTS’ ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, POSSESSION AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, AND (B) HAVE NOT MADE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO SUCH PRIZE’S QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PROMOTION ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (I) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTIONING OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (II) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TELEPHONE OR INTERNET SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OF THE PROMOTION; (IV) LATE, LOST, STOLEN, UNDELIVERED, MISDIRECTED, DELAYED, INACCURATE, GARBLED OR INCOMPLETE ENTRIES, OR FOR ANY ELECTRONIC, COMPUTER, PRINTING, TYPOGRAPHICAL, HUMAN OR OTHER ERROR RELATING TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ERRORS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PRIZES, OR IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED MATERIALS (INCLUDING THESE OFFICIAL RULES); OR (V) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ENTRANT’S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE, WHICH INJURY OR DAMAGE MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. SPONSORS’ RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR MODIFY THE PROMOTION (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF) IF BUGS, VIRUS, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES OR ANY OTHER FACTOR IMPAIRS THE INTEGRITY, ADMINISTRATION OR PROPER PLAY OF THE PROMOTION (OR PORTION THEREOF), AS DETERMINED BY SPONSORS’ IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. IN SUCH EVENT, SPONSORS’ RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AWARD THE PRIZES IN A RANDOM DRAWING FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE, NON-SUSPECT ENTRIES RECEIVED UP TO THE TIME OF THE IMPAIRMENT.
PROMOTION ENTITIES SHALL ALSO NOT BE LIABLE TO WINNER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR FAILURE TO SUPPLY THE PRIZE OR ANY PART THEREOF, BY REASON OF ANY ACTS OF GOD, ANY ACTION(S), REGULATION(S), ORDER(S) OR REQUEST(S) BY ANY GOVERNMENTAL OR QUASI-GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY (WHETHER OR NOT THE ACTION(S), REGULATIONS(S), ORDER(S) OR REQUEST(S) PROVE(S) TO BE INVALID), EQUIPMENT FAILURE, TERRORIST ACTS, EARTHQUAKE, WAR, FIRE, FLOOD, EXPLOSION, UNUSUALLY SEVERE WEATHER, HURRICANE, EMBARGO, LABOR DISPUTE OR STRIKE (WHETHER LEGAL OR ILLEGAL), LABOR OR MATERIAL SHORTAGE, TRANSPORTATION INTERRUPTION OF ANY KIND, WORK SLOW-DOWN, CIVIL DISTURBANCE, INSURRECTION, RIOT, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND SPONSORS’ SOLE CONTROL. PROMOTION ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CHANGES OR CANCELLATION OF ANY EVENTS. PROMOTION ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS OR SUBSTITUTIONS OR ANY ACT OR OMISSIONS WHATSOEVER BY THE AIR CARRIER(S), HOTEL(S), OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANIES OR ANY OTHER PERSONS PROVIDING ANY OF THESE SERVICES AND ACCOMMODATIONS TO PASSENGERS INCLUDING ANY RESULTS THEREOF SUCH AS CHANGES IN SERVICES OR ACCOMMODATIONS NECESSITATED BY SAME. PROMOTION ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO BAGGAGE.
11) DISPUTES; CLASS ACTION WAIVER: Except where prohibited, entrant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the court of applicable jurisdiction located in Orange County, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any other damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors’ in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
12) RULES/WINNER NAME: For any legally required winner list, available after 5/25/18 or for an additional copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Igloo CA Headquarters. Please specify “Official Rules” or “Name of Winner” Requests must be received by 8/30/18. You may also view these Official Rules at www.tillys.com/contestbyigloo
13) SPONSORS: Igloo Product Corporation d/b/a, 777 Igloo Rd, Katy, TX 77494
World of Jeans & Tops, d/b/a Tilly’s, 10 Whatney, Irvine, CA 92618.