TILLYS BULK PURCHASER POLICY
Any Purchase for Resale, Including Bulk Purchase, Is Prohibited Tillys website and stores are intended for individual purchase only, by non-commercial purchasers. Bulk purchasing of merchandise on Tillys website or in its stores for resale is prohibited. For the avoidance of doubt, use of Tillys intellectual property in connection with resale is also prohibited. This includes use of the Tillys company name, trademarks or copyrights in a manner that implies a sponsorship or endorsement by Tillys, or any of its brands. Restrictions on High Volume Purchasing Any purchases of greater than five (5) items of the same Merchandise SKU by the same individual or company, whether in one purchase or a series of purchases will be considered “High Volume Purchases”. High Volume Purchases may be identified by purchaser data including, but not limited to, name, phone number, address, and IP address. Tillys has placed the following restrictions on High Volume Purchases (which may be waived only by Tillys in its sole and absolute discretion):
- 1. Tillys reserves the right to refuse, restrict, limit, modify or cancel High Volume Purchases at any time.
- 2. High Volume Purchases made online are not eligible for Tillys standard return policy unless such Merchandise was defective when sold and was purchased at regular price. In the case of defective Merchandise, the return can only be made by the original purchaser of the Merchandise.
- 3. All High Volume Purchases of discounted Merchandise are final.
- 4. High Volume Purchases are not eligible to redeem coupons, Moola, or other promotional offers which require a code or identifier to redeem.
- 5. High Volume Purchases are not eligible to redeem any coupons, credits or other benefits obtained through Tillys loyalty programs.
- 6. High Volume Purchases will not be entitled to the benefit of free shipping or discounted shipping options.